How it Works
Fill out our Ambassador registration application and we will respond within 48 hours.
Tell your community about Wallaroo Hats! Tag @wallaroohats and #wallaroohats in your posts.
Share Ambassador discount code with your followers, receive free hats, earn commission and more!
What is a Wallaroo Ambassador?
Our Wallaroo Ambassadors are a community of travelers, yogis, fashionistas, parents, fitness gurus and beauty experts. They love wearing Wallaroo Hats and are passionate about sharing our mission with their communities.
How do I become a Wallaroo Ambassador?
Please visit wallaroohats.com and go directly to the footer and click on "Become an Affiliate". Follow the prompts and get registered. Once your registration is approved, you can retrieve your personal URL code.
After approval go to your earnings tab on your Affiliate profile to choose your payment preference of PayPal or Direct Deposit.
Once you have completed the W9 form, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I get when I become a Wallaroo Ambassador
- Every year you will receive one FREE hat of your choice.
- You will receive a personal discount code for 50% on all hats excluding sale items.
- You will receive a 20% discount code to share on your social media sites for your followers to use.
- We love to collaborate on contests and special events so let's work together.
You will get a sneak peek of new collections.
- Opportunity to be featured on the Wallaroo Ambassador page (with your approval of course).
- You will receive 5% commission for all sales generated by your followers.
How much can I earn?
You will receive 5% commission for all sales generated by your followers – the sky is the limit.
How and when do I get paid for my sales?
Payment will be sent quarterly – if minimum $ amount per quarter is met – or it will roll over to the next quarter. You will be paid either by Paypal or direct deposit (your preference).
How does Wallaroo Hats know when I earn a commission?
All sales (through your URL and 20% discount code) and commissions are tracked on your profile for both you and Wallaroo to track.